2014 Outdoor (Senior)
- Competed in the 100m hurdles at the American Athletic Conference Championship (14.61).
- Took sixth in the 110m hurdles at the Larry Ellis Invitational in 14.21... part of the 4x100m relay that finished second in 46.02.
- Finished ninth at the Sea Ray Relays in the 100m hurdles with a time of 14.17.
2013-14 Indoor (Senior)
- Finished third in the 60m hurdles at the ECAC Championship (8.66).
- Took seventh in the 60m hurdles at the American Athletic Conference Championship in 8.69.
- Recorded a time of 8.55 in the 60m hurdles to take second at the Scarlet & White Invitational.
- Competed in the 100m hurdles at the ECAC and BIG EAST Championships.
- Captured first place at the Brown Invite in the 100m hurdles (13.97).
- Ran the first leg of the 4x100 relay team at the Raleigh Relays in North Carolina.
2012-13 Indoor (Junior)
- Finished 6th at the ECAC Championships in the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 8.64 seconds.
- Placed eighth at the BIG EAST Championships in the 60 meter hurdles at 8.82 seconds.
- A fourth place finisher in the 60-meter hurdles at the New England Championships, finishing in 8.76.
2011-12 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 12th in the 100m hurdles (14.96) in the prelims at the BIG EAST Championships.
2010-11 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished 12th at the BIG EAST Championships in the 60m hurdles.
High School: Attended Wakefield High School...was a two-year team captain and helped her team win the 2010 Outdoor State Championship....was an outdoor All-American in the 4x100 and 4x200...runner-up in the 2010 indoor 55m hurdles...was on the Honor Roll as well as earning Academic All-Conference Honors.
Personal: Chantal A. Scott...an allied health major...born May 22, 1992.