UConn competed at the Vanderbilt Invite
More Track and Field Action on Saturday
Aneno Moves On To Quarterfinals
Durgin Leads the Way for Huskies
Five Huskies with Multiple First-Place Finishes
- Took first in the 3000m steeplechase at the UConn Northeast Challenge in 10:33.86 in Storrs. Also won gold in the same event at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge in a time of 10:45.23.
- Earned a silver medal in the 3000m steeplechase at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships and eighth place in the 5000m.
- Competed in the 3000m steeplechase in the NCAA Track and Field East Preliminary Round.
- Took third in the 3000m dash at the Wagner Invite in a time of 10:01.86.
- Finished fourth in the 5000m dash at the Vanderbilt Invitational in a time of 17:24.53.
- Placed fourth in the 5000m and fifth in the 3000m at the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Finished sixth in the 3000m at the IC4A/ECAC Indoor Track and Field Championships in a time of 9:36.70.
- Finished 12th in the 1500m dash at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge in a time of 4:50.82.
- Won the silver medal in the 5000m dash at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed 14th in the 10,000m at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships in a time of 37:56.27.
- Finished fifth in the mile and 3000m dash at the 34th Yale Collegiate Invitational.
- Placed fourth in the distance medley relay in a time of 12:12.00 at the Nittany Lion Challenge.
- Took third in the 4x4 at the Armory Track Invitational in a time of 3:45.28.
- Finished fourth in the 5000m dash at the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS