The Huskies delivered multiple top-five conference performances on Saturday in Boston, Mass.
The Huskies opened the 2015 indoor season on Saturday in New Haven, Conn.
Reviewing the 2013-14 Season
Emerson, Dismuke, Smith-Jenkins, and Joseph become first UConn 4x400m relay team to gain All-American recognition.
Emerson, Joseph, Dismuke, Daley and Smith-Jenkins to Compete at NCAA Championship
AAC 2015 Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
AAC Women's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
AAC Women's Outdoor Championship (photos by Stephen Slade)
2015 Outdoor (Junior)
- Helped the 4x100m relay team place first at the Bulls Invitational in 46.12...Also helped the 4x400m relay team take second in 3:54.16...Competed in the 200m dash, placing third in 23.92...Took fourth in the 100m dash in 11.85
- Ran the first leg of the 4x400m relay team that took first in the Raleigh Relays in 3:47.08...Won first in the 400m dash (55.22)...Helped the 4x200m relay team take third, clocking 1:40.60...Helped the 4x100m relay team place fifth in 46.94
- Led the 4x400m relay team to first place at the UConn Invitational (3:45.57)...Helped the 4x100m relay team clinch first in 47.15...Competed individually in the 400m dash, placing second in 55.51
- Took the 4x100m relay team to first place at the Larry Ellis Invitational with a time of 45.58...Competed indivdually in the 200m dash, taking second in 53.83...Finished fifth in the 100m dash (11.93)
- Ran the first leg of the 4x200m relay team that won first at the Penn Relays (1:35.81)...Competed in the 4x800m relay team that placed sixth in 8:42.31
2014-15 Indoor (Junior)
- Helped the 4x400m relay team take fifth at the ECAC Championship in 3:44.33...Competed individually in the 400m dash, clocking 54.42 and taking fourth
- Ran the final leg in the 4x400m relay team that took fifth at the AAC Indoor Championship in 3:44.94...Competed individually in the 400m dash, clocking 54.86 and placing sixth...Placed seventh in the 200m dash (24.74)
- Led the 4x400m relay team to first place at the Yale Invitational (3:46.84)...Competed in the 60m dash, placing third (7.76)...Took fourth in the 200m dash (25.07)
- Helped the 4x400m relay team take first at the Sorlien Invitational (3:46.84)
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Ran the third leg of the 4x400m relay team that became the first UConn squad to earn All-American honors at the NCAA Championship in Eugene, Ore. The squad clocked 3:34.89 and finished in 12th place to earn Second Team All-American
- Part of the 4x400m relay team that finished 11th at the NCAA East Regional in 3:34.82 to earn a trip to the NCAA Championship.... Competed individually in the 200m dash, clocking 24.11 in the preliminary round... Also a member of the 4x100m relay that finished 21st in 45.46.
- Ran the third leg of the 4x100m relay that finished first at the ECAC Championship in 45.23... took fourth in the 200m dash in 23.81 after posting the second-fastest 200m time in UConn history in 23.60 and reached the semifinals in the 100m.
- Helped the 4x400m relay finished second at the American Athletic Conference Championship in a school-record time of 3:32.83... Also helped the 4x100m relay to a fourth place finish in 45.55.... Captured sixth in the 200m dash in a time of 24.09.
- Helped the 4x400m relay team finish third at the Penn Relays in 3:36.41 and ran the leadoff leg of the 4x200m relay team that established a new school record in 1:33.38.
- Ran on the 4X100m relay that won the ECAC Championship at the Penn Relays.
2013-14 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Captured third in the 200m dash at the ECAC Championship (23.87)... Also took eighth place in the 60m dash in 7.62.
- Ran a personal-best in the in the trials of the 200m (23.72) and 60m (7.49)
- Ran the second leg of the 4x400m relay team that took first place in 3:37.92 at the American Athletic Conference Championship, setting a new school record... Earned fifth place in the 200m dash with a time of 24.26.
2012-13 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Part of the 4x400m relay at the NCAA East Regionals in a time of 3:40.89.
- Ran the second leg of the 4x400m with the UConn squad that claimed third (3:37.61) at the ECAC Championships and set a new school record.
- Part of the 4x400m relay that finished fourth (3:38.97) at the BIG EAST Championships... ran the first leg of the 4x100m relay on the UConn team that took eighth.
- Part of the 4x200 meter relay team that took 4th place at the Penn Relays... also part of the 4x400 meter relay that finished 2nd with a time of (3:38.61).
- Ran second leg on the 4x400 meter relay team that captured second place at the Seas Ray Relays in Knoxville, TN with a time of (3:39.85).
- Led off the gold medal 4x100 meter relay team at the Sea Ray relays in Knoxville, TN.
2012-13 Indoor (Freshman)
- Competed at the ECAC Championships, running the 200 meter dash in 24.79 seconds. Member of the 4x400 meter relay team that finished in fifth at the ECAC Championships with a time of 3:39.71.
- Participated in both the 60 meter dash (7.90) and 200 meter dash (24.89) at the BIG EAST Championships.
- Placed fourth in the 200 meter dash at the New England Championships with a time of 24.67 seconds. Competed in the 60 meter dash at the New England Championships registering a time of 7.84 seconds.
High School: Attended Whitefish Bay Dominican High School in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin... Captained both the track and basketball teams... Three time all-state in both sports... Five time state champ in the 100m and 200m... Set the Division II state record in the 200m... Holds the school record in the 100m, 200m and 400m... Four-time all-conference in basketball and named conference player of the year... Two time Dominican High School athlete of the year... School's all-time leading scorer, rebounder, and blocked shots... Part of the honor roll and was the student ambassador.
Personal: A broadcasting journalism major... Born on Sept. 22, 1993.