The Huskies opened the 2015 indoor season on Saturday in New Haven, Conn.
The redshirt-senior crossed the line in 35th place in her third and final NCAA Cross Country Championships
Reviewing the 2013-14 Season
Emerson and 4x400m Relay Team Advance to NCAA Championship June 11-14
Student-Athletes To Compete May 29-31 in Jacksonville, Fla.
AAC 2015 Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
AAC Women's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
February 27-March 1 at Armory Collegiate in New York City
- Won the 10,000m run at the conference outdoor meet
- Placed 2nd in the 5000m Run (16:53.92) at the American Athletic Conference Outdoor Championship.
- Finished 1st in the 3000 Meter Run (10:00.49) at the Yale Invitational
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Qualified to compete at the NCAA East Regional, finishing 42nd in the 10,000m run (36:52.41).
- Took the silver medal in the 10,000m run at the American Athletic Conference Championships (35:07.88).
- Captured the 3,000m run at the UConn Invitational (9:44.99) and helped the 4x1500m relay team take second place at the Raleigh Relays (18:37.54).
2013-14 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Won the 3,000m run at the ECAC Championship with a time of 9:36.65.
- Captured three events en route to being named the Most Outstanding Performer at the American Athletic Conference Championship... her time of 16:47.81 earned her the gold in the 5,000m run and she clocked 9:36.65 to win the 3,000m run... Durgin then anchored the distance medley relay to a first place finish in 11:36.25 seconds to help the Huskies take home second place overall.
- Posted a sub-five minute mile at the Great Dane Classic to take third place (4:53.51).
- Ran the 5,000m Championship in 16:44.13 as the top college runner and second overall finisher at Armory Collegiate.
- The lone Husky to compete at the Cherry & Silver Invite, taking fourth in the 3,000m run (9:56.81) and seven in the mile (4:59.18), both at altitude.
2012-13 Indoor (Freshman)
- Placed 16th in the 3,000 meter run at the New England Championships with a time of 10:08.02. Ran the first leg of the DMR at the New England Championships, which placed 7th at a time of 11:49.23.
High School: Attended Cheverus High in Portland, ME... Part of the cross country, track and swimming teams... In cross country she was a Footlocker Finalist and New England champion... Three time team state champions... Two mile and 4x800m state champion and runner up in the mile... Graduated cum laude... Received honors all four years.
Personal: Major in nutrition... Born May 15, 1994.