Pat Lenehan, Kathryn Hughes, Lauren Sara and Faith Dismuke were all honored by The American on Wednesday
The senior set a new conference season-best in the 800m run over the weekend
The Huskies delivered multiple top-five conference performances on Saturday in Boston, Mass.
The Huskies grabbed two first-place finishes on Friday night at the Armory in New York City
The Huskies opened the 2015 indoor season on Saturday in New Haven, Conn.
2014 Outdoor (Junior)
- Helped the 4x400m relay team earn UConn's first All-American honors in the event. Dismukeran the second leg to pace the squad to a 12th place finish in 3:34.89 and earn Second Team All-American.
- Ran the third leg of the 4x400m relay team that qualified for the NCAA Championship at the NCAA East Regional (3:34.83)... Competed individually in the 800m run, where she finished the preliminary round in a personal-best time of 2:06.87.
- Anchored the 4x800m relay team to a gold medal finish at the ECAC Championship, helping the squad get across the line in 8:39.67.
- Ran the second leg of the 4x400m squad that finished second at the American Athletic Conference Championship (3:32.83) and set a new school record... captured third in the 800m run with a time of 2:06.90.
- Ran on the 4X400m relay that captured the gold medal at the Sea Ray Relays in Knoxville, Tenn. (3:35.04).
2013-14 Indoor (Junior)
- Competed in the 500m run at the ECAC Championship, finishing in 1:13.13.
- Paced the 4x400m relay team to a first place finish at the American Athletic Conference Championship, running the third leg to help the Huskies finish in 3:37.92... also finished third in the 800m with a time of 2:07.50.
- Captured 10th in the 400m dash at the Terrier Classic (55.93).
2013 Outdoor (Sophomore at Villanova)
At the Penn Relays became the first Villanova runner in four years to break one minute in the 400 meter hurdles ... Her career best time of 59.31 at the Penn Relays was the fastest by any Wildcat since 2007 and was good for a fifth place finish in a field of 63 runners ... Went on to qualify for the NCAA East Regional in the 400 meter hurdles and recorded a time of 59.92 in the national first round of the event ... Came in fifth at the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 1:01.44 in the finals ... Also had a mark of 1:00.53 in the preliminaries at the conference meet ... Opened the season with a fourth place finish out of 67 entries at the Raleigh Relays (1:00.43) and also came in fifth at the Hurricane Alumni Invitational (1:01.16) ... Ran in the 800 meters at the Colonial Relays and came in eighth out of 67 entries with a time of 2:11.57 ... Ran the third leg of the 4x400 meter relay at the BIG EAST Championships, where Villanova finished in ninth place with a time of 3:45.22 ... Led off the 4x400 relay at the Colonial Relays and the Hurricane Alumni Invitational.
2013 Indoor (Sophomore at Villanova)
Set a personal best time in the 500 meters and scored team points for Villanova with a fourth place finish at the BIG EAST Championships ... Crossed the finish line in 1:13.51 in the finals after registering a time of 1:14.31 in her preliminary heat ... Also led off the 4x400 meter relay at the conference meet ... Finished fifth in the 400 meters with a time of 56.36 at the Columbia Last Chance Meet ... Came in third in the 1000 meters at the Jack Pyrah Invitational (2:57.11) and was also third in the 800 meters at the New York City Gotham Cup (2:11.60).
2012 Outdoor (Freshman at Villanova)
Qualified for the BIG EAST Championships in the 400 meter hurdles and came in ninth out of 18 runners in the preliminaries at the conference meet with a time of 1:02.16 ... Ran a personal best time of 1:00.94 at the Widener Invitational and paced 18 competitors to win the event ... Finished in 16th place at the ECAC Championship with a time of 1:01.74, her second-fastest of the season ... Earlier in the year came in fifth at the Big Five Invite (1:04.22), eighth at the Hurricane Alumni Invitational (1:02.27) and 14th at the Colonial Relays (1:05.73).
2012 Indoor (Freshman at Villanova)
Had a successful collegiate debut which included helping the Wildcats score points in a pair of relays at the BIG EAST Championships ... Ran the second leg (400 meters) of the distance medley relay at the conference meet and helped Villanova earn All-BIG EAST honors with a runner-up finish ... Produced a split of 57.2 in the DMR and also ran the second leg of the 4x400 meter relay, in which the Wildcats placed eighth ... Competed individually in the 500 meters at the BIG EAST meet and came in 15th in the preliminaries with a time of 1:16.45 ... Established a personal best and set a meet record in the 500 meters with a time of 1:15.52 in her collegiate debut at the Jack Pyrah Invitational ... Came in 12th in the College section at the New Balance Collegiate Invitational (1:15.57) and was 14th at the Penn State National (1:17.47) ... Set a personal best time of 2:15.04 in the 800 meters with a third place finish at the NYC Gotham Cup.
Previous: Competed at Villanova University... earned All-Big East Indoor in 2012 for the 400m leg in the DMR... earned fifth in the Penn Relays... ran in the 2013 national first round at East Regionals... placed fifth in the 2013 Outdoor Big East Championships... captured fourth in the BIG EAST Indoor 500m in 2013... finished in eighth place in the 4x400m relay in the Big East 2012 Indoor Championship... named to the Big East All-Academic Team for 2012-13, NJSIAA Scholar Athlete in 2011... the first All-County Champion in Mary Help of Christians Academy history in 2011.
Personal: Born April 12, 1994.