Huskies now look ahead to American Athletic Conference indoor championships.
Huskies finish fifth overall after Saturday's events.
The Huskies set new personal bests and top-ranked conference times.
Huskies continue season with a strong showing at Penn State
The Huskies kick off their 2017 indoor season with three first-place finishes.
- First place in the 4x4 (3:48.40) at the Wagner Invite and third in the 4x4 (3:47.99) at the Nittany Lion Challenge.
- Fourth place in the 800m (2:07.94) and fifth in the 4x4 (3:47.45) at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Silver-medal finishes in the 800m and 4x4 at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Competed in 800m preliminary at American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Earned bronze medal in 800m (2:07.52) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Invitational.
- Participated in NCAA Division I East Preliminary Round in 800m run.
- Gold-medal finish in 1000m run (2:54.45) at the Yale Collegiate Invitational.
- First place in the 4x8 (8:58.79) at the NYC Gotham Cup.
- Top-10 finishes in the 4x4, 800m and 1000m at the John Thomas Terrier Invitational, Armory Track Invitational, and the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Won gold in distance medley relay, silver in 800m and bronze in 4x4 at the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- First-place in the 4x8 (8:38.37) at the IC4A/ECAC Indoor Track and Field Championships.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS