The Huskies set new personal bests and top-ranked conference times.
Huskies continue season with a strong showing at Penn State
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17)
- Placed fifth in 3000m steeplechase (11:08.65) at UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
- Bronze medal in 4x8 (8:47.32) at the Florida Relays.
- Third place in 3000m steeplechase (11:12.66) at UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fifth in 3000m steeplechase (10:38.70) at American Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Placed fifth in mile run (5:03.77) at Wagner Invite.
- Silver medal in 3000m (9:42.85) at Nittany Lion Challenge.
- Finished 11th in 3000m run (9:47.40) at the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Competed in 3000m at IC4A/ECAC Indoor Track and Field Championships.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
- Took sixth in the 800m (2:26.79) at the Sam Howell Invitational.
- Finished 10th in the 800m (2:19.00) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Finished in fourth in the distance medley relay (12:04.15) at the Yale Collegiate Invitational.
- Gold medal finish in the distance medley relay (11:43.80) at the Nittany Lion Challenge.
- Placed first in 4x8 (8:58.79) at the NYC Gotham Cup.
Personal: Daughter of Albert and Ann Swanson… Has three sisters, Joanne (22), Sarah (20), and Caitlin (17)… Undecided on a major at UConn.