Huskies finish fifth overall after Saturday's events.
The Huskies delivered multiple top-five conference performances on Saturday in Boston, Mass.
AAC 2015 Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
- Placed eighth in the 5000m run (19:06.72) at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
- Won silver medal in her collegiate-best mile run of 4:58.62 at the Brown Springtime Invitational.
- Took 10th in the 1500m run (4:46.34) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Finished fifth in the 3000m run (10:03.66) at the Wagner Invite.
- Placed seventh in the distance medley relay (12:09.42) at the Nittany Lion Challenge.
- Competed in the 3000m at the Vanderbilt Invitational, David Hemery Valentine Invitational and the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Placed seventh in the 1500m run (4:39.71) at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 4x15 (18:50.65) at the Raleigh Relays.
- Fifth-place finish in the 5000m run (18:10.22) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Took eighth place in the 1500m run (4:36.30) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Finished 12th in the mile run (5:20.05) at the Yale Collegiate Invitational.
- Placed 17th in the 3000m run (10:01.39) at the Armory Track Invitational.
- Seventh-place finish in the mile run (5:00.46) at the American Indoor Track and Field Championships.
Personal: An enviornmental engineering major.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS