Picks up 10 points for UConn
Five Huskies set seven personal-bests on day one in Knoxville
Odrine Belot added a second place finish in the triple jump as 12 Huskies qualified for finals
UConn has hoisted the trophy in four of the last six years
Emily Durgin Won the 5000 Meter Run and Anchored the DMR to a First Place Finish
AAC 2015 Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
2014 Outdoor (Senior)
- Took seventh in the high jump at the American Athletic Conference Championship (1.65m).
- Earned seventh in the high jump at the Sea Ray Relays after clearing 1.70m.
2013-14 Indoor (Senior)
- Won the high jump at the ECAC Championship with a height of 1.75m.
- Finished fourth in the high jump at the American Athletic Conference Championship (1.72m).
- Registered 1.80m at both the Scarlet & White Invitational and the Yale Invitational where she captured second and first places, respectively.
2012-13 Outdoor (Junior)
- Won the high jump at the ECAC Championships with a leap of 1.79m.
- Finished fourth in the high jump at the BIG EAST Championships with a jump of 1.79m.
2012-13 Indoor (Junior)
- Placed 3rd at the ECAC Championships in the high jump (1.78m).
- A fourth place finisher in the high jump at the BIG EAST Championships with a height of 1.78m.
- Finished in second place in the high jump at the New England Championships at a height of 1.75m.
2011-12 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 15th in the high jump (1.77m) at the NCAA East Regionals.
- Placed 3rd at the BIG EAST Championships in the high jump (1.79m).
2011-12 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Placed 3rd in the high jump at the NCAA Championships (1.81) earning First Team All-American honor.
- Won the high jump event at the ECAC Championships (1.86).
- Finished 6th in the high jump at the BIG EAST Championships (1.70).
2010-11 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished 5th in the high jump at the ECAC (1.73m).
- Finished 2nd in the high jump (1.79m) and 8th in the triple jump (11.96m) at the BIG EAST Championships.
- Placed 10th at the New England Championships in the triple jump (11.34m).
High School: Attended Stroudsburg High School...was a captain and three-time letter winner in volleyball and a two-time letter winner in basketball...was a state runner-up in the high jump and 2nd state runner up in the triple jump...MVP of the Mountain Valley Track & Field Conference...was an All-American in the high jump and the triple jump...holds the District II triple jump record...was a member of the High Honor Roll.
Personal: Natasha Yvonnea McLaren...a communication sciences major...born Aug. 21, 1992.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS