2014 Outdoor (Senior)
- Took sixth in the triple jump at the Larry Ellis Invitational (11.89m).
- Finished seventh in the long jump at the FSU Relays with a distance of 5.42m... Also took a fourth place result in the triple jump (11.93m).
2013-14 Indoor (Senior)
- Finished 10th in the triple jump at the ECAC Championship (11.89m).
- Took 14th at the American Athletic Conference Championship in the triple jump with a distance of 11.71m... also competed in the long jump, finishing with a distance of 5.02m.
2012-13 Outdoor (Senior)
- Competed in the triple jump at the ECAC Championships.
- Captured fifth place in the triple jump at the BIG EAST Championships with a mark of 12.23m.
2012-13 Indoor (Senior)
- Posted a mark of 12.27m at the ECAC Championships in Boston earning fourth place in the event.
- Placed 5th in the triple jump at the BIG EAST Championships with distance of 12.25m.
- Finished 14th at the New England Championships in the long jump at a mark of 5.22m. Placed fifth in the triple jump event at the New England Championships (11.82m).
2010-11 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 11th in the triple jump (11.98m) and competed in the long jump at the BIG EAST Championships.
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Placed 3rd at the New England Championships in the triple jump (11.87m).
High School: Attended LaSalle Academy in Providence, R.I... Earned All-Class and All-Division honors in the long jump and triple jump in her last three seasons... Named All-State in the long jump and triple jump as a sophomore and junior... Led her team to the State Championship title for three straight years...Held the state record in the triple jump as a junior and holds the school records in both the triple and long jumps... Also was involved in gymnastics and cheerleading,while earningAll-State honors in gymnastics as a junior and senior.
Personal: Brittany Erin Power...a psychologymajor... born Feb. 18, 1991.