Ballston Spa, N.Y.
Saratoga Springs High
2014 Outdoor (Senior)
- Captured fourth in the 100m hurdles at the American Athletic Conference Championship (14.29).
- Clocked 14.30 in the 110m hurdles at the Larry Ellis Invitational to take ninth place.
2013-14 Indoor (Senior)
- Took eighth at the ECAC Championship in the 60m hurdles (8.80).
Finished third in the 60m hurdles at the American Athletic Conference Championship in 8.49.2012-13 Outdoor (Junior)
- Finished fourth in the 100 meter hurdles at the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 13.69.
2012-13 Indoor (Junior)
- Placed 1st at the New England Championships in the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 8.47 seconds, which is a New England Championship record.
2011-12 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 36th in the 100m hurdles (13.68) at the NCAA Regionals.
- Placed 6th in the 100m hurdles (13.69) at the BIG EAST Championships. Ran season best (13.47) in the preliminary of the BIG EAST Championships.
2011-12 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 8th in the 60m hurdles at the BIG EAST Championships (8.72) and ran (8.62) in the preliminary.
- Season best at Penn State National Nationals with (8.45) in 60m hurdles.
- Ran (8.56) in the New England Championships.
2010-11 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Finished 6th in the BIG EAST Championships in the 100m hurdles and ran a (13.82) in the preliminary.
2010-11 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished 6th in the 60m hurdles at the BIG EAST Championships (8.69).
- Competed at the New England and ECAC Championships.
High School: Attended Saratoga Springs High School...was a four-year letter winner in track and field and a team captain...won two State Championships in the 55m dash and five in the 100m hurdles...was a two-time All-American in the 60m hurdles and an All-American in the 100m hurdles.
Personal: Madalayne L. Smith...a psychology major...born June 12, 1992.