Divine Oladipo qualified in the discus.
Susan Aneno will look to qualify in the 800m on Saturday.
Aneno will compete for a chance to run in the NCAA Championship
UConn finished fourth at the outdoor championship.
Day one and two results.
- Won gold medal in both the 4x4 (3:43.42) and 400m run (54.47) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Earned fourth in the 4x4 (3:50.95) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- Gold medal in the 800m run (2:04.97) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships. Finished fifth in both the 400m (54.31) and the 4x4 (3:41.91) in Houston.
- Finished fourth in the 800m (2:02.66) in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Track and Field East Preliminary, advancing to the NCAA Championships in Eugene, Ore.
- Took sixth in the 800m semifinal (Heat 2 - 2:07.64) at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Eugene, Ore. Only Husky track and field athlete to compete at the NCAA Championships, men or women.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS