The Huskies delivered multiple top-five conference performances on Saturday in Boston, Mass.
The Huskies enjoyed a solid showing during the two-day meet which featured over 70 teams.
The Huskies grabbed two first-place finishes on Friday night at the Armory in New York City
Reviewing the 2013-14 Season
Emerson and 4x400m Relay Team Advance to NCAA Championship June 11-14
2015 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Ran the second leg of the 4x100m relay team at the NCAA East Regionals
- Ran the second leg of the fourth-place 4x100m relay team at The American championship... Also took sixth in the 100m dash (11.82)
- Ran the 100m at the USF Bulls Invite with a time of 11.68
2015 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Finished fifth in the 60m dash (7.57) and ran a 24.67 200m dash at the ECAC Championship
- Ran the 60m and 200m dashses at the American Championship
- Ran the 60m dash at the Collegiate Invitational at The Armory with a time of 7.53
2014 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Lone UConn freshman to qualify for multiple events at the NCAA East Regional... finished the preliminary round of the 200m dash in 24.42 ... Also competed in the 100m dash, crossing the finish line at the 11.84 marker... Part of the 4x100m relay team that finished 21st with a time of 45.46.
- Ran 11.64 in the 100m in Knoxville, Tenn. at the Sea Ray Relays.
- Earned fifth place in the 100m dash at the ECAC Championship (11.84) ... Also competed in the preliminary heat of the 200m, clocking 24.30.
- Anchored the 4x200m team that set and reset the UConn record on consecutive days at the Penn Relays... the quartet posted a time of 1:33.38 to take fifth place... Named American Athletic Conference Track & Field Athlete of the Week (April 29) as a result.
- Won the 100m dash at the Larry Ellis Invitational with a time of 11.80 and captured the silver medal in the 200m (23.89)
- Lead off the 4X100 m relay that captured the ECAC title (45.23).... Also part of the 4X100m relay ECAC Championship team that captured gold at the Penn Relays.
2013-14 Indoor (Freshman)
- Captured fourth place at the ECAC Championships with a 200m time of 24.02 seconds... Also finished fifth in the 60 meter dash after clocking a 7.57.
- Took home sixth place in the 200m (24.70) at the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship ... Also placed eighth in the 60m dash in 7.57.
- Ran 7.40 in the semifinal of the 60m at the ECAC Championships.
- Competed the 60m in 7.49 at the conference trials.
High School: Attended Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota... Five-time All-Conference, All-Section, and All-State selection... Team captured the state championship four times during her career... the squad also won three Conference Championships and three Section Championships... two-time 100m champion and record holder... also a three-time 4x100 champion and a four-time section champion... also played basketball, being honored as a two time All-Conference selection, three-time All-Section honoree, two-time All-State choice... named team captain in two seasons.
Personal: Born Dec. 1, 1994.