The Huskies host their only home meet of the season this Saturday
AAC Women's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
- Finished fifth in javelin at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge and the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Gold medal in javelin throw (36.36m) at the Brown Springtime Invitational.
- Took sixth place in javelin (38.63m) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Placed seventh in javelin throw (33.68m) at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
- Earned fifth in the javelin throw (35.79m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Bronze medal in the javelin (27.20m) at the Brown Springtime Open.
- Finished 14th in javelin (29.90m) at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Finished fourth in javelin at the UConn Invitational (32.78m).
- Placed 11th in javelin at the American Outdoor Track and Field Championships (37.97m).
Before UConn: Competed for three years at St. Paul Catholic High School under coach Jum Husbands... Named to the All-City team on three occassions and served as captain during her senior year.... Holds school records in the shotput, hammer throw and javelin.
Personal:Daughter of Robert and Rosemary Swanke... Born Feb. 9, 1996... A special education major.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS