A-Z UConn Football Game Day Information
- Alcohol Policy - Beer is limited to one per purchase, 21 years or older with valid ID. Beer sales will be discontinued at the middle of the third quarter or earlier at management's discretion.
- ATM Machines - People's United Bank ATMs are located at Gates B, C and D.
- Camera Policy - No video cameras and/or recording devices. Camera admission policy varies per event, please visit RentschlerField.com website for more information.
- Club and Suite Ticket Holder Entrance - Located to the right of Gate A facing the field.
- Concessions - Full service concession stands are located around the stadium concourse. Concession services are managed by SODEXO.
- Confidential Fan Hotline and Texting System - The University of Connecticut and Bushnell Management, LLC have a confidential fan hotline and texting system at Rentschler Field to ensure that all patrons have an enjoyable experience at the stadium. The hotline and texting system is for fans to call to report any behavior that impairs or otherwise interrupts their enjoyment both in the parking areas and during the game. Ticket holders should call 860-610-4884 or text to 860-861-8100 during UConn football games to reach a Fan Service Representative. Concerns will be addressed as they are reported. Fans are encouraged to save these numbers in their mobile phones to make reaching Fan Services easier on game days.
- Elevators - Located at Gates A and B. Suite Patrons and Club Section ticket holders must use the elevator at Gate A. For guests with disabilities, utilize Gate B for field-level accessible seating.
- Fan Services - Disabled services, guest relations, and lost and found are located near Gate B inside the stadium.
- First Aid - The First Aid Room is located by Gate B behind Sections 103 and 104 on the concourse.
- GPS - For GPS and other navigational systems, please enter 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, Conn., to locate Rentschler Field.
Important Telephone Numbers -
General Information: (860) 610-4700
Guest Relations: (860) 610-4730
Emergency: (860) 610-4888
(incoming calls on event days only)
Emergencies can also be reported at 911 to a dispatcher inside the stadium.
- Parking Lots and Stadium Gates - Public parking lots at Rentschler Field open four hours prior to kickoff and the stadium gates open 90 minutes before the game. Suite and Club ticket holders can enter the stadium two hours before kickoff.
- Prohibited Items - Umbrellas, coolers, outside food and beverage, Thermos bottles, flasks, banners, signs or flags, horns or other noisemakers, laser pointers, animals (except assistance animals) or weapons of any kind are prohibited. Other items deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate also will not be permitted. All patrons and bags are subject to search.
- Restrooms - Located throughout the concourse. Family restrooms are located throughout the concourse at buildings 1, 4, 8 and 9.
- Seats - When sitting in your seat, facing the field, Seat 1 always is located to your right.
- Ticket Sales - The main box office is located outside of Gate B. Advance ticket sales are available behind section 105 inside the stadium near Gate B.
- UConn Student Entrance - UConn students enter Rentschler Field at Gate C and must have a student ticket AND valid UConn ID.
- Website - www.RentschlerField.com
Will Call Locations -
General Will Call - Gate B
Opens three hours before the game
UConn Student-Athlete Guests - Gate C
Opens 90 minutes before the game
Visiting Team Student-Athlete Guests - Gate D
Opens 90 minutes before the game
Photo ID required to pick up all tickets.